Create your career path in project management with structured training and relevant qualifications
What is an Apprenticeship in Project Management?
\Project management is an increasingly important role within all sizes of businesses across a wide variety of sectors. In a fast-paced, changing world, effective management accountability demands individuals with the right capability, initiative and skills to ensure workplace projects are delivered on budget, in time and with the expected outcomes. The Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management has been designed to provide a structured pathway to ensuring competent prioject professionals.
Project management apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to develop specialist skills and knowledge in managing projects to deliver organisational objectives within agreed timescales. You will gain valuable work experience, contributing to the successful delivery of projects, working as part of a team. Apprenticeships are a great way of gaining qualifications whilst working.
You will need to be highly organised, thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment where you will need to work to deadlines and manage resources.
You will have the opportunity to experience:
- Plan work schedules
- Identify and manage risks
- Quality assure work
- Motivate people around you
- Co-ordinate the work of others
- Deliver work to timescales
- Manage changes and priorities
- Deliver project outcomes within budget
This is part of the Higher Level Project Management Apprenticeship (Level 4)
- Diploma in Project Management (Level 4)
- Functional Skills Level 2 (mathematics, English and ICT)
- Assist you in securing a great job with exciting prospects
- Design an individual plan of learning
- Arrange on and off the job training
- Provide workshops to develop your skills
- Appoint a designated Training Adviser to support you
- Regularly review your progress with you and your employer
- Provide advice and guidance to develop your career
Project Management Apprenticeships are available at Level 4, with many progression opportunities into Higher Education and professional study. This Apprenticeship takes on average 18 months to achieve.