CWCT0180 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £9,429 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.50hrs per week - days and times to be confirmed
- Closing Date: 31/03/2020
- Ref: CWCT180
- Apply for this vacancy now
An exciting opportunity has become available to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Student Discipline Resolution Team as one of the Registrar’s business units. To ensure professional and effective service interface with the Student Discipline and Resolution Team and support development of good practice exemplars.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Strong administration, communication and attention to detail skills
- Work as part of a team
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and apply knowledge flexibly in a range of situations
- Well-developed organisation skills
- Willing to learn
- Good with detail
- Great communicator
- Can do attitude
- Mature outlook
A good standard of education is required.
Grades 4 - 9 Maths and English (or the equivalent).
An opportunity to progress, once your qualification is completed, to a full time contract.
An exciting opportunity has become available for the successful applicant to provide the following:
- Secretarial and administrative support to the Student Discipline and Resolution Team as one of the Registrar's business units
- To ensure a professional and effective service to all who interface with the Student Discipline and Resolution Team
- Support the development of good practice exemplars
- General administrative duties