IT Apprenticeship Level 2
- Sector: IT
- Salary: £148.00
- Location: Bedworth
- Hours: 37 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Closing Date: 31/08/2017
- Ref: CWCT037
- Apply for this vacancy now
The job description will include the following:
- Monitoring and logging of jobs on the Help Desk
- Issuing laptops
- Setting up projectors and other bookable ICT equipment
- Monitoring ICT Rooms
- Recording assets and maintain asset database.
About the Applicant
The successful applicant will have a friendly & can-do attitude with a passion for IT. Good communication skills are a must. Ideally have (or predicted) Grades A-C English & Maths.
Day to day duties will include monitoring and logging jobs on the Help Desk, issuing laptops, setting up projectors and other bookable ICT equipment, monitoring ICT rooms, recording assets and maintaining asset database.