- Sector: Accountancy
- Salary: £10,982 and above
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 26/07/2024
- Ref: CWCT039
- Apply for this vacancy now
An accountancy role at Armstrong’s can provide you with a solid foundation for your career in accounting and can offer you opportunities for professional growth and development. Join the team based in Coventry or Nuneaton, where you will learn and develop your Accountancy skills and knowledge. This is an ideal opportunity to for someone to start their career in the Accountancy sector.
About the Applicant
The successful applicant must have great communication skills and have a good standard of maths to be able to be suitable for this role. Applicants must be reliable and hard-working and have a passion for Accountancy.
• The preparation of, or assisting with the preparation of, statutory accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
• Assisting with the auditing of companies and at client’s premises.
• Preparing corporation tax calculations and filing corporation tax returns with HMRC.
• Bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns.
• Preparing management accounts.