WE ARE NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.Please call us on 02476 231122 to arrange a time to come in. Thank you.
CWCT056 Accountancy (Taxation) Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £10,000 per annum (starting salary)
- Location: Kenilworth
- Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (36.5 hours)
- Closing Date: 30/09/2017
- Ref: CWCT056
- Apply for this vacancy now
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to join an established firm of Accountants based in the Leamington Spa area, working within the Tax Team.
About the Applicant
The applicant will need to have achieved GCSE grades A-C or new grades 9-5 in English & Maths and have a friendly positive attitude. Word, Excel and telephony skills would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be working under the guidance and supervision of an experienced member of staff, a dedicated Apprentice co-ordinator will also be designated to support the individual throughout the Apprenticeship.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- managing a small portfolio of personal tax clients
- taking telephone calls and taking messages for the Tax Director and the tax department
- booking meetings with clients and arranging meeting rooms
- filing, photocopying and scanning
- typing letters, invoices and other correspondence
- manage incoming and outgoing post
- input data onto in-house system
- general admin/ad hoc duties as required