Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £157.50-£293.63
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.50 hours per week - Monday-Friday shifts tbc
- Closing Date: 28/06/2018
- Ref: CWCT079
- Apply for this vacancy now
A hair and beauty business in Coventry is looking for a Business Administration Apprentice. The candidate will require a good standard of education and be willing to take on a full time contract once the Apprenticeship is complete.
About the Applicant
The applicant will need a good standard of education. You will provide administrative and clerical support to the trading department.
The role will include:
- Product booking in sheets
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responding to external email enquiries
- Produce Trial Kits
- Update product files
- Resolving invoice enquiries
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Good computer skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good time keeping
- Good with computer packages
- Good administration knowledge
- Good with working to deadlines
- Good telephone skills
- Good with numbers
Training will be provided by Chamber Training and you will be working towards a Business and Administration level 2 NVQ.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide administrative and clerical support including liaising with suppliers, updating files, resolving invoice queries and booking in products.