Business Administrator Apprentice
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £138.75 per week
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.50 hours per week Monday-Friday, shifts tbc
- Closing Date: 31/05/2018
- Ref: CWCT082
- Apply for this vacancy now
The role will be to support general practice with all aspects relating to the business. The successful applicant will be computer literate and be able to work efficiently as part of the team and alone once a good understanding of the role has been achieved.
This is a very busy practice so timekeeping is very important. There will be lots of computer work and face-to-face contact with the general practice. You will have access to a large number of confidential records, so an up-to-date DBS will be required.
Brief overview of the role:
- To work in a very busy practice taking telephone enquiries
- Dealing with patient files
- Arranging doctor visits
- Updating patient records
- You will also be working on different computer systems within the practice and generally supporting all elements of the business
About the Applicant
The successful applicant should have a good standard of education. The right applicant will have the opportunity of a full time role once qualification is completed.
- Computer literate
- Good telephone skills
- Willing to learn
- Has an interest in business procedures
- Wants to gain a recognised qualification
- Good personal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented
- Willing to learn
Training will be provided by Chamber Training and you will be working towards a Full Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
The main purpose of this role will be working in a very busy practice taking telephone enquiries, dealing with patient files, arranging doctor visits, updating patient records, working on different computer systems within the practice and generally supporting all elements on the business.