WE ARE NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.Please call us on 02476 231122 to arrange a time to come in. Thank you.
Business Administration Apprentice
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £160.00 per week
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37 hours per week Monday-Friday, shifts tbc
- Closing Date: 29/06/2018
- Ref: CWCT084
- Apply for this vacancy now
About the Applicant
The successful applicant should have the following desired qualifications:
- GCSE English Grade A-C or equivalent
- GCSE Maths Grade A-C or equivalent
- Good IT skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational ability
- Friendly, confident personality
- Team player
- Ability to think independently
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
Training to be provided
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
Business and Administration
A permanent position may become available upon successful completion of training.
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to the Recruitment Team, and provide support at Careers and Marketing Events to promote Apprenticeships and Commercial Training courses.
This role will require some travel due to operational requirements.