Business Administration Apprentice
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £138.75 per week
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.50 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Closing Date: 29/06/2018
- Ref: CWCT085
- Apply for this vacancy now
The company is in need of an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee the daily activities and create long-term strategies. The main goal of this role is to maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth to positively impact our customers and shareholders.
The ideal candidate should possess a mix of maths, technical and communication skills as this role involves managing every aspect of the business. Since there are a lot of moving parts, you must have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
The successful applicant will be adept at collaborating with different teams within the company. The firm is growing rapidly and has big goals for the future, so they are looking for someone who is ready to meet the challenges of the job and enable them to enjoy sustainable success.
About the Applicant
The successful candidate should have a good standard of education.
Requirements and Prospects:
- Proficiency with purchase order management, expense management and travel and meeting coordination
- Excellent maths and computer skills
- Detailed planning and time-management skills
- Great organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Good telephone skills
- Proficient in microsoft Office
- Good telephone Skills
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
You will be working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship. Once the Apprenticeship has been completed, the applicant will have the opportunity of progressing onto a full time contract at the firm.
The main purpose of the role will be to work in the main office, taking calls and emails from existing and new customers. You will be computer literate and be willing to take a recognized qualification along with your working day.