WE ARE NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.Please call us on 02476 231122 to arrange a time to come in. Thank you.
CWCT116 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £7,215.00 per year
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date: 29/03/2019
- Ref: CWCT116
- Apply for this vacancy now
The Business Administration Apprentice will carry out a number of specific operational roles supporting key areas of the business. The role will vary over time as business priorities and available resources change and will be tailored to the particular aptitudes of the role-holder.
About the Applicant
- Thorough, organised, disciplined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Phone skills, good customer-handling
- Comfortable multi-tasking, copes well under moderate stress and can work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to care for customers: clear communicator with pleasant telephone manner and responsive attitude
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Sage
- Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Customer liaison
- Helping with support contracts administration e.g. chasing late payments, support renewals
- Support liaison – improve deployment information, extending customer info on sales and support databases
- Team player
- Willing to learn
A good standard of education is required.
The Business Administration Apprentice will assist in some or all of the following areas:
Sales and Marketing Support
- Sales Campaign support - reporting, data imports
- Lead generation reporting
- Sales management reporting
- Support renewal processing administration
- Sales Database – updating records to ensure completeness of data, setting up new records
- Sales filing – keeping up-to-date
- Development and maintenance of document templates (e.g. quotations)