CWCT124 Nursery Nurse Apprenticeship
- Sector: Nursery
- Salary: £148.00 per week
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Closing Date: 31/05/2019
- Ref: CWCT124
- Apply for this vacancy now
If you are interested in pursuing a career in childcare, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This warm, friendly and established 40 place nursery is based in the centre of Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. It has already helped many modern apprentices to flourish into qualified nursery practitioners who then go on to attain a permanent position within the company.
About the Applicant
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Articulate and has a positive mental attitude
- Keen to achieve
- Has a rapport with children
- A team player
- Willing to learn to achieve
- Able to help provide and promote a happy and safe environment
Must be aged 17 or over to be counted in the staff to child ratios.
No prior qualifications required however Maths and English GCSE's will provide exemptions from the Functional Skills.
To progress to an Advanced Apprenticeship in Early Years and take on further responsibilities within the nursery.
Things to consider
To be successful in this position you will be required under our recruitment and safeguarding policy to complete an enhanced DBS and provide 2 references.
- To help create an engaging and caring early learning environment for young children
- Supporting children to learn through play
- To work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop
- Helping to develop day to day routines
- Creating and setting up fun activities to engage children in learning
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment