CWCT128 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £138.75 per week
- Location: Nuneaton
- Hours: 37.50 per week, Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: 31/05/2019
- Ref: CWCT128
- Apply for this vacancy now
- Answer incoming telephone calls and notify the manager of the additional workload as appropriate.
- Deal with enquiries concerning new business from IFAs as described in the job
- Provide quotations as requested (both computerized and manually) and give relevant support, information and guidance.
- Accept instructions from new clients to commence cover and complete all paperwork.
- Create client and policy records on computer. Enter on new business log and diary.
- Transmit/submit to relevant insurer. Invoice where necessary.
- Accept instructions from existing clients to amend contracts and complete all paperwork.
- Transmit/submit to relevant insurer. Update records and diary.
- Process renewals and offer alternatives if relevant. Diary if necessary.
- Deal with daily post ensuring all documents are correct before sending to clients.
- Deal with diary notes on a daily basis.
- Collect premiums or investments from visiting clients and issue receipts and other documents as necessary. Bear in mind Money Laundering requirements.
- Provide assistance to clients, their employers and IFAs.
- Provide general back up to both the personal lines and commercial lines department when necessary.
- Bear in mind the relationship that may exist with clients for general insurance services and actively engage with your colleagues in those departments to the overall benefit of the business and its’ clients.
- Assist with the induction and training of colleagues
- Ensure that FCA Rules are understood and complied with at all times.
- Ensure that the Data Protection Act is complied with at all times.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Good Listening skills
- Good team player
- Good with numbers
- Eager to combine practice with Theory
- Previous work experience
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good personality
- Willing to learn
Must have a good standard of education.
Once you have completed your Apprenticeship you will be offered a full time position within the company.
Duties will include:
- Administration services in the Financial Services Department
- Supporting IFAs to help them achieve their objectives of Treating Customers Fairly