WE ARE NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.Please call us on 02476 231122 to arrange a time to come in. Thank you.
CWCT152 Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £3.90 per hour
- Location: Nuneaton
- Hours: 37 hours
- Closing Date: 31/07/2019
- Ref: CWCT152
- Apply for this vacancy now
As a member of the Medical Staffing team, you will learn how to provide efficient and effective business support to the Medical Staffing Department. Assisting in the day-to-day operational work of the team you will liaise with colleagues across the organisation, members of the public and external organisations as required.
About the Applicant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good Attention to detail
- Strong organisational ability
- Ability to work under pressure to meet required deadlines
- Experience of using Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Access
- Friendly, confident personality
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think independently
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Good Timekeeper
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
- GCSE English Grade 3-9 / A-C or equivalent
- GCSE Maths Grade 3 - 9 / A-C or equivalent
- Good IT skills a must
A permanent position may become available upon successful completion of training.
Things to consider
Applicants who are offered employment will undergo a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring service before the appointment is confirmed.
Daily duties will include:
- To efficiently undertake basic administration duties, this may include the following:
- Learn processes pertaining to various Medical Staffing policies and provide related administration support;
- Learn recruitment processes and assist with placing adverts via NHS Jobs and TRAC, arranging interviews, carrying out pre-employment checks in accordance with recognised guidelines, issuing conditional and unconditional letters of employment;
- To learn best practice in connection with Governance retention and destruction periods for Medical Staffing records;
- Learn how to research and obtain information for projects;
- Learn to provide professional advice on queries raised in the Department and to refer to another member of the Medical Staffing Team as appropriate;
- Take clear, accurate messages and ensure these are passed on to the appropriate person in a timely manner;