CWCT161 Customer Service Help Desk Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £12,000 per year
- Location: Southam
- Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: 31/10/2019
- Ref: CWCT161
- Apply for this vacancy now
Brief Overview of the Role
The successful Customer Service Help Desk Apprentice will provide 1st line support to all external and internal customers and contacts through the use of the Helpdesk support function and following through to conclusion within agreed service level agreements.
About the Applicant
- Adept in Technology
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Good Organizational Skills
- Strategic planning
- Detailed Oriented
- Anticipates Needs
- Good communication Skills
- Technical Competency
- Good Work Ethic
- Ability to work with others
- Eager to progress
A good standard of education is required.
Will be looking to keep you on to progress to the next level.
Things to consider
Please be aware you will be working in between the hours of 7.00am-7.00pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To work as part of the Customer Service Team in delivering first class customer service to our clients.
- Ensuring all procedures and company policies are adhered to as per ISO standard & Quality handbook.
- To help keep Helpdesk area tidy.
- Ensuring that all parts & paperwork being shipped out on a daily basis to both customers and field service technicians are correct.
- To assist with the despatch of service parts if required.
- Using third party systems to open and close calls.
- To carry out reasonable tasks requested by the Helpdesk Supervisor.
- Managing entries and data input to the CRM outlook system / Helpdesk support function for service contacts and account details.
- Basic ability to use Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.