WE ARE NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.Please call us on 02476 231122 to arrange a time to come in. Thank you.
CWCT162 Conference Administrator Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £8,122 annually
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours)
- Closing Date: 31/10/2019
- Ref: CWCT162
- Apply for this vacancy now
Your responsibilities as the Conference Administrator Apprentice will include the following:
- Manage and maintain the conference floor.
- Set up conference rooms as per function sheet.
- Conference lounge to be fully stocked, and clean at all times.
- Look after internal meetings.
- Be based at the conference reception to meet and greet customers at reception and liaising with different departments.
- Ensure all conference rooms are ready for the organiser's arrival. To take food and drink orders when required.
- Upholding cleanliness and high standards throughout all areas such as, conference floor, reception area, outside area of the main entrance and the head office kitchen and toilets.
- Ensure all rooms are fully equipped and IT facilities are in good working condition.
- Ensure any maintenance issues are reported promptly and followed up until completed.
- To order/purchase lunches for conferences including lunches for the Directors in the absence of the Conference Coordinator/Office Administrator.
- Ensure the head office kitchen is clean and tidy and fridge is stocked with milk.
- Support gaps in our Coventry city centre portfolio when conference is quiet.
- To assist the guest relations team with rent chasing.
- To assist the reservations and operations team with housing fairs and social events.
- Shift pattern will vary dependent on conference requirements.
- To carry out reasonable requests asked of you by your line manager.
About the Applicant
The successful candidate should be committed to achieving excellent results and assist with the day-to day-running of the conference floor and working closely with the Reservations and Guest Relations department.
This is a hands-on and active role, and you will need to ensure our delegates are receiving an excellent service that always exceeds expectations.
The daily duties will include:
- Maintain impeccable customer service and attention to detail.
- Impeccable presentation
- Discretion and ability to be able to handle confidential matters
- Highly organised with a logical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate proficiently both in writing and orally
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking
- Computer literate and high familiarity with Microsoft Office
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
- Free City Centre Car Park
- Additional Leave at Christmas