CWCT168 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £7,605 per annum
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Hours: 37.50hrs Monday to Friday (shifts to be confirmed)
- Closing Date: 13/12/2019
- Ref: CWCT168
- Apply for this vacancy now
Are you looking to kick start your career in the Travel Industry? This company takes pride in staff development, so they are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their Leamington Spa Office.
Do you have strong customer service skills, a desire to learn and would work well within the team? Then a fantastic opportunity awaits.
About the Applicant
- Strong administration, communication and attention to detail skills
- Comprehensive understanding of venue find, group accommodation and event management and travel– comprehensive understanding of Travel-Event REP tool and reporting capabilities
- Extensive venue and worldwide destination knowledge
- Ability to balance and effectively prioritize a heavy and pressured workload to meet deadlines
- Willing to learn
- Good with detail
- Great communicator
- 'Can do' attitude
A good standard of education is required.
An opportunity to progress once your qualification is completed to a full time contract.
The successful candidate will learn to book and confirm flights, car, hotel, transfers, Eurostar, UK Rail and any third party- party requirements for clients using the GDS systems and in-house booking tools.