CWCT182 Customer Service Practitioner
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £6,474.00
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 30 hours Monday to Friday (12pm-6pm
- Closing Date: 31/03/2020
- Ref: CWCT182
- Apply for this vacancy now
Brief Overview of the Role
This is a customer focused and computer based role. Key duties are filing, emailing, using excel spread sheets, word processing, answering enquiries and carrying out stock checks. Attention to detail and using own initiative is essential. Working hours are 30 hours per week . Flexibility towards the working hours is required.
About the Applicant
Attention to detail
- Able to work using own initiative
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have good written and communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be willing to go that extra mile for the customer.
No prior qualifications are required however Maths and English GCSE's would be preferred.
Further training opportunities and progression to a higher level apprenticeship.
Working as a Dispensing Assistant, your role will be to provide support to the Pharmacist.
- Key responsibilities:
- Answering emails
- Dealing with face to face and phone enquiries
- Processing orders
- Checking stock upon delivery, using Microsoft packages such as excel spreadsheets and compiling computerised labels.
- The applicant will need to possess good attention to detail and be able to work using own initiative.