CWCT191 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £8,092.76 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date: 27/11/2020
- Ref: CWCT191
- Apply for this vacancy now
*Possible start date - 30th November 2020*
The successful candidate will:
- Provide customer-facing support within a busy optician;
- Book appointments;
- Meet and greet customers;
- General assistance within the business.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and friendly communication skills;
- Strong telephone skills;
- Good level of numeracy and literacy;
- Good keyboard and computer skills with good accuracy of data input;
- Capacity to grow with the role.
- Positive can-do attitude, willingness to be a productive member of the team;
- Punctual & Reliable;
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
GCSE at grades A*-C or 9-4 or equivalent including Maths and English.
This will give the successful candidate a great start to their career in business.
- Booking appointments using the online system
- Solving patient queries (without providing any medical advice).
- Handling and being responsible for cash, balancing using online system
- Entering patient information into practice computer system.
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional manner
- Learning and getting fully conversant with products and prices.
- Merchandising and shop/window display.
- General housekeeping. Cleaning/tidying etc
- Meeting & greeting patients.
- Learning fashion with frames on faces.