CWCT225 Finance Apprenticeship
- Sector: Accountancy
- Salary: £15,000
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 36.25 hours per week (days and hours tbc)
- Closing Date: 13/06/2021
- Ref: CWCT225
- Apply for this vacancy now
Do you have an analytical mind and a strong interest in finance? Are you enthusiastic about your work, enjoy collaborating with others, and have the skills and ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences? Then read on as we have the job for you!
Possible start date: 6th September 2021
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Planning and time management skills
- Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
5 GCSE at grades (*A-C/9-4) or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
May lead to a permanent position upon successful completion of training.
Things to consider
Open Day: 27 May 2021
Virtual interviews are to be held via Microsoft Teams on 25 June 2021
Reporting to the Transactional Services Manager, the role of the Finance Apprentice will be to assist the team in providing an excellent finance service to our customers. You will support the team with tasks such as processing accounting documents and transactions as well as dealing with customers and any finance queries.
As part of the team you will gain experience of Orbit’s accounting systems whilst enhancing your skills in finance support and administration. You will learn about the processes and key functions within a busy finance department and develop core skills in customer service.