CWCT229 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £8,385.00 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm. (Some Saturday working required.)
- Closing Date: 29/10/2021
- Ref: CWCT229
- Apply for this vacancy now
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Call centre in Meriden as an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor Apprentice dealing with enquiries from clients looking for a Spa break in the UK. This role would definitely suit someone with an interest in the Travel industry.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Confident telephone manner.
- Lots of energy & enthusiasm;
- Likes helping others/willing to go that extra mile;
- Team player.
- GCSE or equivalent English Grade 9-4/A-C;
- GCSE or equivalent maths Grade 9-4/A-C.
A permanent position may become available upon successful completion of training, and there is a possibility of a wage increase upon successful completion of the probationary period.
Things to consider
The location of Spa Seekers is on a small industrial estate just outside Meriden, own transport would be desirable, but not essential.
Daily duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact taking Customer calls/dealing with enquiries;
- Researching details of different Spa breaks to be able to communicate with Customers' needs;
- Processing clients' bookings taking payments etc.