CWCT230 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £8,385.00 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Closing Date: 29/10/2021
- Ref: CWCT230 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Apply for this vacancy now
You will work closely with the Lettings & Property Management team covering a wide variety of tasks such as arranging inspections, processing payments, and other lettings related administration. In addition, you will assist with processing customer and supplier invoices on our office account.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- A real interest in property would be advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Honest, driven and organised with excellent timekeeping management;
- Good computer skills;
- A proactive approach with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team;
- Professionalism and a personable approach;
- You’ll ideally have recent experience of working in an administrative role however this is not essential as full training will be provided.’
- A friendly personality;
- Organized approach;
- Punctual, Polite & of Smart Appearance.
- GCSE English Grade A-D or equivalent;
- GCSE Maths Grade A-D or equivalent.
A possible start date is 16th August 2021 and a permanent position may become available upon successful completion of training.
Things to consider
The successful candidate will be required to work two Saturdays per month 9an to 1.30pm once trained with time off in lieu during the week.
Daily duties will include:
- Working closely with the Lettings and Property Management Team;
- Providing a wide variety of tasks such as arranging inspections, processing payments, and other lettings related administration;
- Assisting with processing customer and supplier invoices.