CWCT232 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £8,385.00 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.5hours per week (Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm)
- Closing Date: 29/10/2021
- Ref: CWCT232 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Apply for this vacancy now
If you are a self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident, and cheerful candidate who is looking for a new role with long term career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- A real interest in property would be advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Honest, driven and organised with excellent timekeeping management;
- Good computer skills;
- A proactive approach with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team;
- Professionalism and a personable approach.
- A friendly personality;
- Organized approach;
- Punctual, Polite & of Smart Appearance.
- GCSE English Grade A-D or equivalent;
- GCSE Maths Grade A-D or equivalent.
A permanent position may become available upon successful completion of training.
Things to consider
Due to the type of industry, the candidate may be required to work Saturdays 9.30am - 1.30pm.
- To attend to phone calls & emails;
- To arrange viewings & valuations;
- Taking applications and following the letting process through to move in;
- Coordinate any property maintenance issues, working swiftly to solve any problems;
- Process quotes from contractors and liaise with Landlords to confirm work orders;
- To assist in any other requested tasks in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.