CWCT242 Accountancy Apprenticeship
- Sector: Accountancy
- Salary: £13,500 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 36.5hrs pw
- Closing Date: 20/08/2022
- Ref: CWCT242 Accountancy Apprenticeship
- Apply for this vacancy now
- The preparation of, or assisting with the preparation of, statutory accounts for companies, partnerships, and Limited Companies;
- Bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns;
- Preparing management accounts;
- Ability to work with a range of people and able to adapt communication style to suit the situation;
- Computer literate – Comfortable using the basics of Excel and Word. On the job training will be given in the use of accountancy specific software, as required.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Computer literate;
- Good with numbers.
- Smart appearance;
- Willing to learn.
- GCSEs A-B in maths and English or equivalent.
- A-Levels completed ideally.
- 18 years old ideally.
Level 4 qualifications with the potential to become a qualified accountant.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and Limited companies.
- Summarising client information using Excel.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks, Xero, and Sage
Possible start date - 4th October 2021.