CWCT243 Business Administration Apprenticeship Assistant
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £14,976.00 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.5hrs per week Mon-Thurs - 08:00-16:45, Fri - 08:00 - 15:45
- Closing Date: 25/11/2022
- Ref: CWCT243 Business Administration Apprenticeship Assistant
- Apply for this vacancy now
- Provide admin supporting duties for other managers/staff;
- Reception / Front of House support;
- Filtering of telephone calls, arranging meetings; preparation of presentations; etc;
- Processing product sales orders, other administrative work as required;
- Processing invoices;
- Booking of flights, hotels, car hire, etc. for managers and staff;
- Monitoring and maintaining levels of some ancillary supplies;
- Maintain diaries for customer training and process training sales orders;
- Provide sales/marketing admin assistance as required.
The possible start date is 1st November 2021 and the expected duration will be 18 months.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Competent with word and excel;
- Good organisation skills;
- Able to clearly communicate.
- Eager to learn – will seek out answers;
- Approachable and helpful;
- Loves working with a team;
- Willingness to pitch in and get the job done.
Ideally, 5 GCSEs, must include English & maths – Grade 4/C or equivalent for English.
May lead to a permanent position upon successful completion of training.
The role will be provide the business administration functions and become a key part of the business.