CWCT247 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £19,000.00
- Location: Rugby
- Hours: 40hrs per week (shifts tbc)
- Closing Date: 29/10/2021
- Ref: CWCT247 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Apply for this vacancy now
Duties will include:
- To receive, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail;
- To send out routine communications, issue reminders, and follow up responses;
- To provide a frontline customer response service and resolve basic queries;
- To undertake a range of tasks specific to the service area, prioritising them in accordance with their importance and working within approved procedures;
- To collate, record, store and retrieve data and information as required.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Good literacy and numeracy skills;
- Be an excellent communicator;
- Can use initiative and has a proactive approach to workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work as a member of the team;
- A willingness to learn;
- Able to use initiative;
- Be proactive and attention to detail.
Ideally, 5 GCSE’s, must include English & maths – Grade 4/C or equivalent for English
May lead to a permanent position upon successful completion of training.
The suitable candidate will provide administrative support to our Service department through undertaking a range of tasks which require general skills and knowledge.