CWCT248 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £9,750 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday (time to be confirmed)
- Closing Date: 15/11/2021
- Ref: CWCT248 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Apply for this vacancy now
The role will predominantly involve:
- Project management;
- Communication with clients quoting and invoicing.
The job will also encompass:
- Marketing functions and management such as social media, Search Engine Optimisation, and Google Analytics;
- There will also be some need to get involved with testing and delivery of new features for our clients.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Good literacy and numeracy skills;
- Be an excellent communicator;
- Can use initiative and has a proactive approach to workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good team player;
- Willing to learn new skills;
- Good communication.
Ideally, 5 GCSEs, must include English and maths - Grade 4/C or equivalent for English.
May lead to a permanent position upon successful completion of training.
The role as a business administration apprentice will assist with a wide range of business functions. The company would like someone that is organised and happy to manage communication with their clients.