CWCT249 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £10,010 per annum
- Location: Kenilworth
- Hours: 35hrs pw (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00 including 1 hr lunch break)
- Closing Date: 15/11/2021
- Ref: CWCT249 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- CWCT249 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- Use of Word Processing and Spreadsheet software, E-Mail and Internet to produce letters, files and reports as directed;
- Research, collate and report information;
- Update and maintain records as directed;
- Participate in team briefings;
- Assist in resolution of customer issues with understanding of customer perspective;
- Make, receive and route telephone calls as required;
- Liaise with colleagues to exchange and advise information;
- Respond to questions and requests for information within the remit of the role;
- Understand the impact of company business policy and practice on customers, suppliers & colleagues;
- Operate office equipment; printers and photocopiers.
Expected duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 22nd November 2021
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Positive response to on-the-job training;
- Organisational skills;
- Customer Service skills including confident with the telephone;
- Competence in English and Maths at GCSE standard;
- IT literacy with working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work on own initiative and also work within the team;
- Professional appearance.
- Work as part of the team
- Good communication Skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
Ideally, 5 GCSE’s, must include English & maths – Grade 4/C or equivalent for English.
May lead to a permanent position upon successful completion of training.
The suitable candidate will provide Customer Service and Administrative support for the Orchid Transport office.