CWCT250 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £8,190 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 35hrs per week - Monday to Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday 8am to 1pm
- Closing Date: 22/09/2022
- Ref: CWCT250 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Apply for this vacancy now
The main role of the Apprentice will be to provide Admin support to members of the management team here at Arden windows.
The majority of time will be spent carrying out activities related to accounts, human resources, general Business admin.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Sound IT skills
- Report Writing
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent time keeping
This role is suitable for those that are educated to A-Level standard as a minimum and also have 5 GCSEs, must include English & maths - Grade 4/C or equivalent for English.
May lead to a permanent position upon successful completion of training.
Overview of the tasks is as follows:
- Entering Purchase orders and invoices to the computer;
- Maintaining weekly payroll folders;
- Updating Holiday sheets and Bradford factor sheets;
- Filing of office paperwork;
- Pricing jobs on and correcting Prices on our window software;
- Monitoring the Bradford factor and weekly holidays;
- Sorting and distributing company post;
- Processing weekly payroll;
- Other Adhoc admin.