Social Media Advertising - New Course
Next Available Dates:
- 06 Sep 2022
Chamber Member Price: £220
Non-Member Price: £245
This course will guide you through simple steps to creating effective paid advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook and examine different options for running campaigns and measuring the return on investment. Whether it be text-based search campaigns, advertising in Google shopping, creating awareness through Facebook and Instagram, you will learn principles to ensure you maximise your budget and develop winning campaigns.
Paid advertising is becoming an essential part of digital marketing. However, if it is handled incorrectly it can be a costly exercise. Attend the workshop and learn how to reduce costs and use your budget wisely.
Key contents include:
- Understanding the different methods to advertised on Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- Identifying techniques to create campaigns that work
- Removing wasted traffic by keyword optimisation
- Exploring opportunities to expand and target campaigns
- Developing a digital marketing plan that supports other channels
- Learning the core principles of paid advertising
- Questions to ask an agency
- Understanding the difference between Google advertising platforms and social advertising
- Being able to develop a planned and structured approach to social media advertising
- Understanding the various methods to gain the best from your social media platforms
- Learning how to produce more opportunities to expand and target campaigns
- Understanding and appreciating the core principles of paid advertising
Our Business Development Team are happy to answer any queries you may have regarding the availability of places. For further information on any of our services and courses contact them by telephone on 024 7623 1122, email at email@example.com
10% Early bird discount available for courses booked 3 months in advance.