Website Optimisation (SEO)
Next Available Dates:
- 10 Feb 2022
Chamber Member Price: £220
Non-Member Price: £245
This course will guide you through simple steps to ensure that you create web-content that works. It's about ensuring that you are making your content as relevant and easy to find as you can. Whether you manage your website yourself or are working with an agency, this course will develop the understanding to move to the next level by maximising your site's visibility and creating a return on your web investment.
Key objectives include :
- Understanding best practice techniques for website optimisation
- Identifying techniques that will have negative effects on website optimisation
- Researching relevant key words for optimising website optimisation
- Exploring opportunities through competitor analysis
- Developing a website optimisation action plan for your website
A guide to offer simple steps to ensure that your website content works and is as relevant as it can be.
- Being able to develop a planned and structured approach to marketing
- Understanding your defined selling approach and USPs
- Learning how to produce a better management of customer relationships
- Understanding and appreciating the difference beteen that your customer wants and needs
Our Business Development Team are happy to answer any queries you may have regarding the availability of places. For further information on any of our services and courses contact them by telephone on 024 7623 1122, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
10% Early bird discount available for courses booked 3 months in advance.