CWCT138 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Sector: Business Administration
- Salary: £146.25 per week
- Location: Kenilworth
- Hours: 37.50hrs Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: 31/05/2019
- Ref: CWCT138
- Apply for this vacancy now
We are looking for an Business Administration Apprentice to work along side our very busy car leasing team. You will handle inquiries from the general public via telephone and email and you will deal with the purchasing side of rentals.
About the Applicant
- Accuracy, with a keen attention to detail.
- To be proficient with the use of Microsoft office suite such as word, excel and outlook.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Keen to learn.
- Good team player.
- We would like someone who actually wants to gain a Career path.
- Good time keeper.
- Car Driver.
A good standard of education is required.
- Ensure the efficient handling of all incoming and outgoing mail to/from the business so that correspondence/information can be responded to promptly
- Provide administration support to other departments as and when required
- Responsible for the processing and administration of pool cars and courtesy cars as required; cars must be available to use when needed
- Assist in the processing and administration of fuel cards for all fuel card holders
- Assist in the recording and logging usage data for all photocopiers; accurate data to be provided.
- Assist in organising and arranging engineer visits as required for photocopiers; so that minimum downtime for copiers is avoided