CWCT183 Salon Assistant Apprenticeship
- Sector: Hairdressing
- Salary: £7,300 annually
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Hours: 38 hours per week
- Closing Date: 25/05/2020
- Ref: CWCT183
- Apply for this vacancy now
This is a very friendly salon with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. All of the staff are professional and will work hard to make sure you feel a part of the family. This salon is looking for someone to fit in with that same attitude. If you feel you would be a good fit please get in touch.
The salon is committed to providing the ultimate salon experience, paying great attention to customer service.
The talented team of stylists and technicians are on hand to give you support and training on the latest trends and services whilst working in salon and attending day release to Chamber Training.
About the Applicant
Applicants must be fashion forward, have excellent timekeeping, love working with people, and be fit and active.
With experience you could become a senior stylist or salon manager.
Progression routes available:
With suitable further qualifications, you could also move into training or assessing.
You could also open your own salon.
Other options include wig making, training in make-up techniques and working in the theatre, film and television industries.
Support senior stylists in all salon tasks, whilst training to be a hairdresser.
Duties to include :
- Maintain impeccable customer service and attention to detail.
- Impeccable presentation
- Discretion and ability to be able to handle confidential matters
- Highly organized with a logical approach to work, prioritising tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate proficiently both in writing and orally with clients and colleagues
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- Customer service skills
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well with others
- To be flexible and open to change
- The ability to work well with your hands
- Active listening skills
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device