CWCT237 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- Sector: Customer Service
- Salary: £8,307.00 per annum
- Location: Coventry
- Hours: 37.15 hours per week (9.30oam to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.15pm on Fridays)
- Closing Date: 29/10/2021
- Ref: CWCT237 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- CWCT237 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
To provide support to reception and office staff members across all departments.
Expected duration 14th months.
About the Applicant
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, especially telephone skills;
- Good level of Numeracy and Literacy;
- Be able to complete tasks within agreed timescales;
- Good keyboard and computer skills with good accuracy of data input;
- Capacity to grow with the role.
- Positive can-do attitude, willingness to be a productive member of the team;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
GCSE at grades A*-C or 9-4 or equivalent including Maths and English.
This will give the successful candidate a great start to their career in business.
- To support in reception/office trainee;
- To ensure clients are dealt with politely, courteously, and promptly;
- To ensure all messages, whether telephone or oral are relayed accurately and promptly with the designated Fee Earner or other staff members;
- To provide refreshments to clients (if necessary);
- To promote at all times the positive reputation of the firm;
- To scan archived files onto the system;
- Retrieving archived information;
- Collection and delivery of post and DX;
- Post office duties (eg stamps and parcels);