Dealing with Underperformance
Next Available Dates:
- 16 Mar 2022
- 13 Jul 2022
- 09 Nov 2022
Chamber Member Price: £110
Non-Member Price: £135
After attending this course delegates will be able to understand the procedures to manage underperformance; collect evidence to inform decision making; apply capability to disciplinary procedures and appreciate the importance of record keeping.
• Improve interpersonal relationships between employers and employees
• Reduce inappropriate behaviour
• Maintenance of appropriate workplace standards and expectations.
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the procedures to manage underperformance.
• Collect evidence to inform decision making
• Apply capability to disciplinary procedures
• Appreciate the importance of record keeping.
• Performance, attitude and behaviour issues
• Getting the basics in place
• Discipline vs Capability
• Managing Poor Performance
• The disciplinary process
10% Early bird discount available for courses booked 3 months in advance.