Coventry & Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth - Up to 50% Funding Extended to 2020
Did You Know?...
Skills 4 Growth Funding was due to finish in December 2019, however there has been an extension until June 2020.
Are you missing out on funding available to you?
How Does Skill 4 Growth work?
- Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify and address skills gaps to help you to grow and achieve your business plan.
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a plan that suits you and your employees' needs
At Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training we host a suite of courses aimed to help close the skills gaps in your business that lead to accredited qualifications.
50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry & Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth.
So, who is eligible for Skills 4 Growth Funding?
- Small to medium sized businesses (SMEs under 250 staff) in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering or Service Sector Industries, including Health & Social Care
- Must be based in Coventry and Warwickshire
What is the Eligible Training?
- Skills training that will close skills gaps in your business and lead to accredited qualifications
- Full qualifications or units of qualifications at level 2 and below
- Units of qualifications at level 3 and above
Why Choose Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training?
We will work with you to help identify your needs and recommend an appropriate course, whether that is for existing staff or potential new results.
We are one of the largest providers of vocational training and development in Coventry & Warwickshire, with over 1,200 people engaged in work based training. In addition we have a long track record in supporting businesses, working in partnership to design and develop training solutions which offer a tangible return on investment.
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training can offer the following courses:
Tel: 02476 231 122